REGISTER NOW! Learn about remote work technology that'll help you virtually recreate the collaboration and operational ease of working TOGETHER in an office!
Are you and your team set up to be fully functional in a long-term remote work scenario? It's important to address this issue NOW. No one knows how long the coronavirus crisis is going to last—or what might come next! Don't miss this opportunity to follow along as Imaging Office Systems' Barry Carr walks you through the remote work solutions that'll keep your business humming through this difficult time.
Email, text messaging, and smart phone apps weren't designed to manage important business documentation like contracts, invoices, receipts, transcripts, technical documentation, and charts, etc. that need to route around your company a certain way...
Your company's email program can't scan incoming invoices and route them to the appropriate people for approvals and payment...
The kinds of remote work and collaboration platforms we build ARE designed to handle these mission-critical documents...while also providing all the functionality you would get from popular productivity and communication apps—BUT with the security and safeguards you need to protect your data and your customers' data.
Learn about remote work solutions from Imaging Office Systems that can help you:
- Maintain telepresent remote team collaboration.
- Go fully paperless or near-paperless, which will save costs and enhance your efficiency and productivity.
- Distribute important information and documents automatically.
- Adhere to and maintain document compliance standards that meet all industry and government requirements.
- Capture info wherever it resides within your IT environment and automatically route it wherever it needs to go.
- Using AI/machine learning capabilities, you'll be able to automate menial or repetitive—but important—business processes that will allow your people to focus on more important tasks.
- Get best-in-class document security with definable access controls, centralized storage, audit trails, and streamlined search and retrieval.
- Capture and integrate data more effectively into your decision-making processes.
- Get fast, high capacity scanning service where we do all the work for you—or we can provide you the equipment and support to do it yourself!
- Locate, access, capture, and utilize digital information anywhere in your IT architecture.
The coronavirus pandemic is a complicated problem—but the solution to keep your business running is not! We'll email you the LIVE link to the interactive webinar on April 8, 2020 at 2 p.m.
Fill Out the Form & Get Your Exclusive White Paper: